Interdenominational Christian Organizations
- World Council of Churches (WCC): Secretary General, Rev. Olav Fykse Tveit
- Global Christian Forum: Secretary General, Rev. Larry Miller
- World Evangelical Alliance: Associate Secretary General, Wilf Gasser (who also represented the European Evangelical Alliance), Secretary for Ecumenical Questions, John Baxter-Brown, Rosalee Veloso Ewell.
- Conference of European Churches (CEC): Vice President Very Rev. Karin Burstrand, Dean of the Gothenburg Cathedral, Sweden
- Czech Council of Churches: President, Rev. Daniel Fajfr.
- Hungarian Council of Churches: Secretary General, Rev. Vilmos Fischl.
- Ecumenical Institute of Bossey : Director, Rev. Ion Sauca.
- Cardinal Koch, President of Pontifical Council for Unity, representing the Pope
- Bishop Josef Clemens, Secretary of the Pontifical Council for the Laity
- Council of European Bishops Conferences (CEBC), Secretary Fr. Duarte Cunha
- Latin American Bishops Conference (CELAM) : Most Rev. Ruben Gonzalez-Medina, Bishop of Caguas, Puerto Rico, President of the Youth Commission
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conferences (FABC) : Most Rev. Felix Machado, Archbishop of Vasai, India
- Cardinal Manuel Clemente, Patriarch of Lisbon, President of the Portuguese Bishops Conference
- Cardinal Laurent Monsengwo Pasinya, Archbishop of Kinshasa, Congo
- Most Rev. Georges Pontier, Archbishop of Marseille, President of the French Bishops Conference
- Most Rev. Jean-Pierre Grallet, Archbishop of Strasbourg, France
- Most Rev. Benoît Rivière, Bishop of Autun, Chalon and Mâcon, France
- Most Rev. Jacques Blaquart, Bishop of Orleans, France.
- Most Rev. Jean-Paul Vesco, Bishop of Oran, Algeria
- Most Rev. Pierre Dumas, Bishop of Anse-à-Veau and Miragoâne, Haiti.
- Most Rev. Karl-Heinz Wiesemann, Bishop of Speyer, Germany
- Most Rev. Asztrik Várszegi, Abbot of the Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma, Hungary
- Most Rev. Olivier de Berranger, Bishop Emeritus of St Denis, France.
- Most Rev. Gérard Daucourt, Bishop Emeritus of Nanterre, France.
- Most Rev. Peter Rosazza, Bishop Emeritus of Hartford, USA.
- Most Rev. Dominik Meyering, Vicar General of Cologne
- Father Jakob Bürgler, Vicar General of Insbruck
- Mr Jean Vanier, founder of l’Arche
- Brother Enzo Bianchi, Prior of Bose, Italy
- Sister Agnes Granier, Superior General of the Sisters of Saint Andrew
- Sister Marie-Thérèse Vallet, Superior General of the Ursulines for France
- Sister Alice Pons, Provincial Superior of the Sisters of Charity for the South of France
- Father Laurence Freeman, animator of the World Christian Community for Meditation
- Deacon Yuriy Leshchynskyy, diocese for Greek-Catholic Ukrainians of France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Switzerland
- Ecumenical Patriarchate: Most Rev. John (Renneteau), Bishop of Charioupolis, Geneva
- Patriarchate of Moscow and All Russia: Most Rev. Nestor (Sirotenko), Bishop of Chersonèse, Paris; Hiéromoine Ioann (Guaita)
- Patriarchate of Serbia: Most Rev. Andrej (Cilerdzic) , Bishop of Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Malta, Vienna
- Patriarchate of Romania: Most Rev. Mark (Alric), Auxiliary Bishop of the Archbishopric of Western Europe, Paris
- Church of Greece: Most Rev. Athanasius (Chatzopoulos), Metropolitan of Achaia, Brussels
Oriental Orthodox Churches
- Apostolic Armenian Church: Most Rev. Vardan Navasardyan and Fr. Shahe Ananyan
- Jacobite Church: Metropolitan Thomas Mor Themotheos, Kottayam, India
- Malankar Syrian Orthodox Church: Metropolitan Geevarghese Mar Coorilos, Mumbai, India, Fr. Aswin Fernandis, Ms. Elizabeth.
Old Catholic Church
- Dr Joris Vercammen, Archbishop of Utrecht, Netherlands
- Fr. Jean-Claude Mokry, Geneva, Switzerland
Protestant and Evangelical Churches
- Fellowship of Protestant Churches in Europe (Leuenberg) : Rev. Martin Hirzel (also representing the Protestant Federation of Switzerland)
- Protestant Federation of France: President, Rev. François Clavairoly
- Sister Pierrette, Prior of the Community of Grandchamp.
- Robert Wilson-Black, Chief Executive Officer, Sojourners Community.
- Archbishop of York, John Sentamu
- Bishop Jorge Pina Cabral, Lusitanian Church of Portugal
- Church of Sweden: Bishop Martin Modeus, Linköping
- Church of Finland: Bishop Irja Askola, Helsinki
- Church of Latvia: Archbishop Janis Vanags, Riga
- Evangelical German Church (EKD) : Bishop Gothart Magaard, Schleswig and Holstein
- Protestant Church of Genève, President, Rev. Emmanuel Fuchs, and the Moderator of the Company of Pastors and Deacons, Rev. Patrick Baud
- United Protestant Church of France: President, Rev. Laurent Schlumberger (also representing the World Fellowship of Reformed Churches)
- United Protestant Church of the Netherlands: the Secretary General, pastor Arjan Plaisier.
- Union of the Protestant Churches of Alsace and Lorraine: President, Mr. Christian Albecker and Vice-President, Rev. Christian Krieger (President of the Protestant Reformed Church of Alsace and Lorraine)
- United Methodist Church: Bishop Sudarshana Devadhar, Boston, USA
- World Baptist Alliance: Secretary General, Rev. Neville Callam, USA, Dr. Jim Johnson.
- Baptist Union of Germany: Rev. Thorsten May, Germany
- Franco-Belgian-Luxembourg Union of Adventist Churches: Rev. Pierre Kempf
- Colonel Daniel Naud, Paris
- Apostle Samuel Obeng Eshun, France, Elder Jonathan Akpotosu, President of the Pentecostal Church in France, Rev. Elorm Donkor, UK, Rev. Martin-Luther Avvuku, France
Full Gospel Church:
- Rev. Yoon Lee (Yoido Full Gospel Church), Korea
Representatives of Other Religions
- Mr. Ranjan Chakraborty, Bangladesh and UK
- Venerable Hewon Sunim, representative of the President of the Jogye Order, Korea
- Rev. Shokei Steffens, Rev. Shohaku Kodoi, Mr. Jochen Nölle, Mr. Akihiro Fukutani, delegation of Nichiren-So, Japan and Germany.
- Rabbi Levi Weiman-Kelman, Jerusalem
- Lebanon : Ms. Nayla Tabarra, cofoundress of Adyan, for the promotion of interreligious dialogue
- Bangladesh : Mr. Alim Khan
- Senegal : Mr. Bacary
- France : Representatives of the French group of Islamo-Christian Friendship, Antoine Poirier, Sulliman Banian, Khaled Roumo, Kahina Bahloul, Annika Skattum, Fouzia Oukazi ; Mr. Mohamed Latahy, Muslim chaplain at the Strasbourg civil hospital